|Est. BTC:||0.00000000 BTC|
- ROS / ETH
- Last: 0.00000073
- 24High: 0.00000073
- 24Low: 0.00000073
- 24V: 0 ETH
|You need to log in.|
usr7341: but he can also leave them at 2 sat and be always the first one in the queue for ever to squeeze all the other guys out
usr7341: and btw in case you missed it, today we are almost at 100 sat ;-)
Solomando: He's always first on the buy side.
placebo1977: usr7341, yeah, i would like to see yopony pool hitting 1 BTC weekly, then you have like 0.05 BTC moving to PONY every week, for 50 weeks that is 2.5 BTC per year for a coin that has a marketcap of 18 BTC at 6 sat, that is a big amount of money
usr7341: it is. for sure. but without any promotion for yopon, not gonna happen. maybe ppl can spend yoda on it?!?
placebo1977: usr7341, only with yopony hitting 1+ BTC per week i see PONY hitting 100sat, as then the supply will start dropping pretty fast
usr7341: yopon ?= youponr? muahahah... lmao
usr7341: placebo1977, omg. thats brilliant. you can easily spend 1 btc to attract new players from time to time...
pleasehelpme: placebo1977, you must accept your PONY Coin is a death coin - like other yobit coins in market.. in new year 2020 all yobit coins are death and also we are between death poor peoples and there is no 1% chance in yobit -forget Pony forever that is a death coin
usr7341: pleasehelpme, stfu and go to hell
placebo1977: usr7341, they should do daily races for different coins, and the 10% that yobit keep they sell on the market and use the BTC for buying back some PONY, if that happen and you can have 0.01 BTC daiy then this is 3.65 BTC per year!
Solomando: You actually make your money back on advertisements ran paid in BTC.
Slapdatazz: pleasehelpme, idiot
Solomando: Spend 0.01BTC to run and ad, you make that back in 3 months off referrals.
usr7341: Solomando, interesting. though, i am not for the long run in pony.
zochef987: Guys what happend in pony? Whats the news
nycoin L0: 6 TH/s hitting the NYC network. It loves it! Low 30,000 Difiiculty. Energy-efficient mining too!
placebo1977: Or new listing, 10% go to PONY lol and the other 90% still go to YO
usr7341: zochef987, no news. looks like alex did spend another 2btc to raise his stack
tohid6 L1: zochef987, scam
roufybt03 L1: hello, friend whether the yobit market is currently off deposit edc
placebo1977: usr7341, i'm afraid to put a sell order on the market, as alex will buy me out and move the price x10
usr7341: placebo1977, hehe. thats what i think too
bahasaket: placebo1977, still talking about pony ?
usr7341: but then? then he can always out-offer you, if you understand what i mean
zochef987: usr7341, really? So whats the benefit for him?
usr7341: zochef987, to sell it back at his price to yobit
placebo1977: bahasaket, for sure, massive profit today for the people that bought at 5 sat
usr7341: painter365, dude. do you really think someone is that stupid to follow your link from this chat here?
Solomando: usr7341, that's just the link to Yobit's b*t.
placebo1977: usr7341, maybe it is the third whale lol, Blacksmith lol
usr7341: Solomando, but with ref
zochef987: Fuck the whales , they always take advantages of fishes
usr7341: zochef987, lol
Solomando: That's why it makes less sense.
bahasaket: placebo1977, massive ? pony volume in 4 month didn't even reach half x10 profit in 10 days lol
UltraMod has banned painter365 until 29.01.2020 01:56:09.
UltraMod has banned nycoin until 29.01.2020 01:56:36.
zochef987: bahasaket, but pony is a long term run game, not like x10 only 1month
placebo1977: bahasaket, yeah, X10 was 300X ieo price, that was a amazing ieo
placebo1977: bahasaket, but pony has yopony, weekly buybacks, so...
Solomando: Pony has a pretty strong advantage with the people in it.
placebo1977: Is there now a update on YO? Are people that holding YO getting more YODA coins or was that fake news?
usr7341: damn... and i was so eager to learn more about that super duper coin... :-o)
placebo1977: Solomando, i want to see a distribution list :)
placebo1977: Solomando, the top 10 PONY holders with their amounts :)
Solomando: I just meant the background. Not many people in it would ever be in a position where they "had" to sell their BTC for fiat.
usr7341: placebo1977, no idea tbh. alex came up with that idea, as he said, based on tele comments from blacksmith
bahasaket: placebo1977, but no one plays yopony